Salon El Zaguán
Salon El Zaguán is a members-only event held monthly in the sala of El Zaguán, Historic Santa Fe Foundation's offices at 545 Canyon Road #2, Santa Fe, NM. HSFF Staff and Board select the speakers for the informative and engaging talks and the speakers often pick the topic based on his or her expertise.
Sign up for our newsletter in the column to the right to find out about each month's talks. Membership information is available on our Join & Give page.
Former Speakers and Topics
- Andrew Wulf, The Future of the Palace of the Governors/New Mexico History Museum
- Dr. Robert Bell, Willard Clark Original Prints
- Ana Pacheco, Concha Ortiz y Pino
- Maurice Dixon, The Artistic Odyssey of Higinio V. Gonzales: A Tinsmith and Poet in Territorial New Mexico
- Rick Hendricks, Churches of Pojoaque and Nambé
- Catherine Colby, Sena Plaza
- Tom Windes, Tree-Ring Dating of Historic Structures
- Michael D. Lord, A Forgotten Highway in New Mexico: State Road 22, the Scenic Highway from Las Vegas to Santa Fe and the Beginning of Tourism as a New Mexico Industry 1903-1925
- Thomas E. Chávez, Chasing History: Quixotic Quests for Artifacts, Art, and Heritage