BULLETIN ARCHIVE

The Historic Santa Fe Foundation produced a publication from 1994-2010 focusing on properties owned by HSFF and those on the Register of Properties Worthy of Preservation.


Spring 2010
Jane & Gustave Baumann House

Spring 2007
William Penhallow Henderson

Summer 2003
St. Catherine's Industrial Indian School
 

 

Autumn 2002
The Alexander G. and Katherine (McKenzie) Irvine House

November 2001
The Harry Howard Dorman House

Winter 2000
The Harry Howard Dorman House
 

 

Summer 2000
Palace of the Governors and Cristo Rey Church

January 2000
The Roque Tudesqui House

December 1998
Edwin Brooks House

 

March 1998
El Zaguán - James L. Johnson House
 

March 1997
Nuestra Señora de la Luz Catholic Church, Cañoncito, NM
 

March 1996
Cross of the Martyrs

 

January 1995
Sheldon Parsons House

November 1993
Kaune-Bandelier House
 

November 1992
Frank Leonard Smith House

 
 

September 1992
Witter Bynner House

February 1992
Atchison, Topeka, and Santa FeDepot

June 1991
The Jane and Gustave Baumann House

 

August 1990
Roque TudesquiHouse

October 1989
Gross, Kelly & Co. Warehouse
 

September 1988
Bronson Cutting House
 

 

November 1987
Archbishop Lamy's Chapel

September 1986
Catron Block

July 1985
Salmon-Greer House, Don Gaspar & Paseo de Peralta

 

December 1984
Donciano Vigil House

August 1984
Cañoncito Church

April 1984
Fairview Cemetery, Catron Mausoleum, Cerrillos Road

 

December 1983
Las Acequias, Nambé, NM

June 1983
Historic Preservation in Santa Fe (Tully House)

March 1983
Annual Meeting, HSSF Plaquesfor Properties Worthy of Preservation

 

October 1982
Santa Fe in 1845 and 1915

May 1982
Nausbaum House and Historic Santa Fe Foundation History, Old Santa Fe Today 3rd edition, Loretto Chapel Harmonium Dedication is set, Visit the Ancient City of Santa Fe reprinted from Santa Fe Trail (1913) Only One May Be the Oldest (Santa Fe in 1913 ad Santa Fe Style), West Side Story  (West side of Santa Fe) , and Foundation Committees

February 1982
The Powder House, Restructuring the Santa Fe Plaza, Annual Meeting, Santa Fe Traditional Lighting Contest Winners, Commercial Members, and New Board Members.

 

October 1981
Professor J.A. Wood House, 511 Armijo Street; Board of Directors, Old Santa Fe Today 3rd edition announcement, HSFF meeting with members of Historic Denver, and Loretto Chapel  Harmonium restoration update

 

June 1981
Barrio de Analco, Roque Tudesui House, Gregorio Crespin House, NM House Bill 483 for appropriations for improvements to the supreme court building, new Board Members, membership drive, Loretto Chapel Harmonium restoration plan, and Report of the Governor of New Mexico (1901) Places of Interest

September 1980
The Manderfield Mausoleum, Rosario Cemetery;  Manderfield Mausoleum restoration by HSFF; bird's eye view of Federal Place; Annual meeting of Faith and John Gaw Meem Prize; Foundation Activities of 1980 and new Board Members; and list of volunteers

 

January 1980
Ignacio Roybal House, Pojoaque Valley; Canyon Road homes featured on Foundation Open House; Sister Carlann retires as Loretto Chapel Manager; and Spanish terms on architecture

June/July 1979
First Ward School, 400 Canyon Road; HSFF receives award from Old Santa Fe Association and the New Mexico Historical Society for work on Tully House restoration; Santa Fe's first park near Rosario Chapel; and the 1979 Register of Resources Worthy of Preservation

January 1979
Carlos Vierra House, 1002 Old Pecos Trail, Fact or Fiction on the age of the bell of San Miguel Chapel, Second home tour report; and Spanish terms on architecture

 

September/October 1978
Digneo-Valdez House and Digneo-Moore House, 1231 & 1233 Paseo de Peralta; second historic home tour scheduled; United States Court House in 1900 and 1972; and Spanish terms on architecture.

May/June 1978
Willi Spiegelberg House, 237 East Palace Avenue; Membership drive for 1978 with list of members; update on the restoration of Tully House; new board members and summer tours; and Spanish terms on architecture

March/April 1977
El Zaguán, 545 Canyon Road; HSFF Annual Meeting recap; and State Penitentiary archival photos and image from J.J. Stoner's bird's eye view from 1882.

 

Fall Winter 1976
A.M. Bergere House, 135 Grant Avenue; The "Oldest House" illustrated then and now; Donna Quasthoff letter on the Tully House renovation with Hope Curtis photographs of the renovation; and Spanish terms relating to structures

Spring/Summer 1976
Hayt-Wientge Mansion, 620 Paseo de la Cuma; El Zaguán,; Padre Gallegos House illustrated; Membership Drive for 1976; list of commercial and individual members; and Spanish terms for architecture

1975
Fort Marcy Officer's Residence, Roque Lobato House illustrated, Plaquing - Its Significance to the Building and the Community, Historic Homes Tour results, and Rosario Altar Screen

 

1975
George Cuyler Preston House, Tully House Fund, Members of the Board and Executive Committee, Staab House illustrations, and Placquing process

1974
José Alarid House, Loretto Chapel volunteers needed, Tully House Fund, and Old Santa Fe Association Treasure Sale